What to expect
At Riverside, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want nothing more than for you to feel relaxed, valued, wanted and safe within this community of faith.
Questions you may have:-
How long is the service?
- Each service is around about one and a quarter hours long.
What do I wear?
- Wear whatever is comfortable for you!
What is the atmosphere?
- We are contemporary and easy going but our heart is to meet with God in relevant and meaningful ways.
What about my children?
- We have facilities for nursing mums, a creche for the pre-schoolers and a great kids program for the those up to high school age. Beyond that we have a great youth team who'll look after your teenagers. We also have a sensory calming room for those with spectrum related issue who may every now and again need a place for themselves.
Where do I park?
- Parking is available on the Church grounds and we'd love new comers to park at the front where you'll be met by one of our friendly greeting team..
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.