If you need help with food, clothing, fuel or even just a listening ear, please come into Riverside between 9am and 2pm, Monday - Friday.
Alternatively call 85234844 and we will do our very best to help you.
Please don't be afraid to come and see us, you will be more than welcome and valued, everyone belongs at Riverside.
We do offer the building and its various rooms for hire for both one off events and regular bookings (term/year etc), unfortunately we no longer hire out the building for birthday parties.
For more information about suitability, availability and rates please call Kate Smyth on 85234844
Moneycare is The Salvos free and confidential financial counselling service, offering in-person or phone assistance to anyone in South Australia.
We encourage anyone looking to improve their financial situation to reach out to their local Moneycare for support.
Of particular concern at this time is the impact of payday loans and rent deferrals, which have been increasingly used during the pandemic, and have potential for severe consequences in the long term.
People often turn to payday lenders when they are in a time of financial crisis, which has been the case for so many this year through COVID-19. Moneycare financial counsellors can be powerful advocates on your behalf if you are in debt. If anyone has been stung by payday loans, or is considering obtaining one, reach out to Moneycare. We are here to help.
For more information or to contact The Salvation Army’s free and confidential Moneycare service, please call the Moneycare Intake Service Line: 1800 722 363 or 1800 007 007.
At Riverside, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want nothing more than for you to feel relaxed, valued, safe and blessed within this community of faith.
Questions you may have:-
What does Sunday look like?
- We have two services, one at 10am and one at 11:45pm which we call Splash and is aimed at families with younger children. More information about both of these is available on this website.
What do I wear?
- Wear whatever is comfortable for you!
What is the atmosphere?
- We are contemporary and easy going but our heart is to meet with God in relevant and meaningful ways whatever age you are.
What about my children?
- Splash is our service for families with children but we also provide activities for children in the 10am service alongside their parents. We have facilities for nursing mums and a fully equipped change area. The building is set up so you can access the service from both within the auditorium and in the cafe area. We want parents to be comfortable and stress free and just so you know we have a culture of loving children, they are part of church and should be honoured as such. We also have a sensory calming room for those with spectrum or anxiety related issues who may every now and again need a place to settle and relax.
Where do I park?
- Parking is available on the Church grounds and we'd love new comers to park at the front where you'll be met by one of our friendly greeting team..
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.