What to expect at Riverside
At Riverside, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want nothing more than for you to feel relaxed, valued, safe and blessed within this community of faith.
Questions you may have:-
What does Sunday look like?
- We have two services, one at 10am and one at 11:45pm which we call Splash and is aimed at families with younger children. More information about both of these is available on this website. On the first Sunday of the month we have Riverside Together which brings the two services together and is followed by a Sausage Sizzle on the Lawns.
What do I wear?
- Wear whatever is comfortable for you!
What is the atmosphere?
- We are contemporary and easy going but our heart is to meet with God in relevant and meaningful ways whatever age you are.
What about my children?
- Splash is our service for families with children but we also provide activities for children in the 10am service alongside their parents. We have facilities for nursing mums and a fully equipped change area. The building is set up so you can access the service from both within the auditorium and in the cafe area. We want parents to be comfortable and stress free and just so you know we have a culture of loving children, they are part of church and should be honoured as such. We also have a sensory calming room for those with spectrum or anxiety related issues who may every now and again need a place to settle and relax.
Where do I park?
- Parking is available on the Church grounds and we'd love new comers to park at the front where you'll be met by one of our friendly greeting team..
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.